To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
Verulam House Nursing Home
Verulam House, Verulam Road, St Albans, AL3 4DH
Visit Verulam House Nursing Home website
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
Medical care from a qualified nurse, and treatment for residents with illness or injuries.
Palliative and end of life care
Care designed to provide quality support and comfort for people living with life-limiting conditions.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Adults under 65 years
- Physical disabilities
- Convalescent care
- 50 beds
- All single bedrooms
- 46 en-suite rooms
- Opened in 1996
- Near public transport
- Wheelchair access
- Personal furniture allowed
- TV point in rooms
- Pets allowed (by arrangement)
- Grounds / gardens
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care provider for more details.
Regulator's inspection rating
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does Verulam House Nursing Home provide?Verulam House Nursing Home provides Nursing and Residential care.
Is Verulam House Nursing Home regulated?Yes, Verulam House Nursing Home is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
How many residents are there at Verulam House Nursing Home?Verulam House Nursing Home has a total of 50 beds.