Who are Care Sourcer?
We are an energetic startup based in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland. Our mission is to help people find the right care quickly and without stress, both for private individuals and across health and social care.
Care Sourcer was formed to make a significant impact on people’s lives, during a time when they need help the most.
Care Sourcer’s mission has the potential to be generation-defining and we’re growing rapidly; the plan is to grow the existing team from 20 employees to 100 by the year 2020. With teams ranging from Marketing to Engineering, Product to Care Matching, everyone brings different skills but know that we’re strongest when we all work together.
We are currently recruiting for:
We are always looking for great people with passion and commitment. If you love what we do at Care Sourcer, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Why work at Care Sourcer?
Here’s what we can offer:
- A chance to get in on the ground of one of Scotland’s most exciting startups
- A chance to help tackle one of the biggest problems of our time – an increasingly ageing population who will need care and don’t have access to it yet
- The opportunity to help people at one of the most difficult times of their lives
- Being part of building a meaningful tech platform from the foundations
- A smart, kind group of co-workers who like to play board games at lunchtime
- A company who cares about building an inclusive, collaborative place of work where people can do the best work of their career
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
“I joined Care Sourcer because I wanted to help tackle one of the huge challenges of our time through innovative tech. Working in content, I want to make sure anyone looking for care can easily find and understand our service, and feel supported and reassured throughout their care journey.”
Victoria Shepherd, Content Manager