Paramount Options Ltd
Questions about care?Call a care expert
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Care Sourcer's team of friendly UK care experts is on hand to help. With years of experience in the care sector and a wealth of knowledge, we can help you find the care you need.
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Paramount Options Ltd is an established Home Care Agency committed to providing extensive range of innovative services for our Service Users in their own homes. Our care and support services are registered with the Care Quality Commission, …
Paramount Options Ltd is an established Home Care Agency committed to providing extensive range of innovative services for our Service Users in their own homes. Our care and support services are registered with the Care Quality Commission, who monitors our services to ensure we continue to deliver high quality care to our Clients. We specialise in caring for the elderly people who need care because of old age, Adult people who have been discharged from hospital and need support in their home, people with dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and mental health needs category of people. The type of care at home support services offered by Paramount Options Ltd includes:
• Domestic help- includes tasks such as cleaning, washing up, laundry and ironing
• Personal Care- includes with things like getting up, going to bed, washing, bathing, personal hygiene, eating and drinking, using the toilet and dressing.
• Shopping- includes shopping for your chosen items, collecting benefits, pension or prescription or going on errands.
• Companionship/Social- includes spending time with someone to help them learn new skills.
• 24 Hour live-in-help- This can be anything from emergency to long-term support/care.
• Night care- We have a flexible cost effective package of care with this service i.e. sleeping or waking night.
We have a dedicated team of consultants who deal purely with service provision of care and support to service Users within their own homes. We undertake a care need assessment in all cases and will ensure that we work with the service User and their advocates to identify their overall goals and needs. Our current staff team are recruited from diverse mix of people and consist of; Quality Monitoring Officer, Registered Care Manager, support /Care workers, Finance and Administration person. All our staffs have extensive range of qualifications in health and social care, completed all mandatory training and rigorously checked by the agency to ensure they are suitable to work with vulnerable people.
Services and specialisms
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment