At Home Support Services Limited
Questions about care?Call a care expert
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Care Sourcer's team of friendly UK care experts is on hand to help. With years of experience in the care sector and a wealth of knowledge, we can help you find the care you need.
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
At Home Support Services is a entity founded by individuals with worthy primary health care nursing knowledge and experience. The founding members of this entity have great passion in promoting good quality of care while delivering effective care t…
At Home Support Services is a entity founded by individuals with worthy primary health care nursing knowledge and experience. The founding members of this entity have great passion in promoting good quality of care while delivering effective care that support care closer to home, hence promoting the delivery of safe care in the community.
We are a Domiciliary care provider who provide care to residents in and around North London including Broxbourne EN10, EN11 , Cheshunt EN8 ,EN7 ,Waltham cross EN8 and Bishop Stortford CM23 .
At Home support services provide :
Live in care
Sit in services
Care in the community needs services users to feel confident that they will be cared for by staff who demonstrate integrity and compassion, which is why At Home Support Services values the importance of recruiting staff who will be competent and fit for practice at delivering care to those who are vulnerable whilst demonstrating compassion, empathy and initiative. We believe that the focus of care should uncompromisingly be on the service user at all times. This is an ethos that is set out to all staff from when they commence employment with us and is expected to continue throughout the duration of their contract with us. We also understand that staff need to be supported and we are committed to continuous learning through training.
What makes At Home Support Services your choice of Agency:
• We are committed to identifying staff who match the needs of your service/ or the service user
What Make At Home support services the service to choose:
• We have a 7am to 11pm on call access to managers
• We are a response service
• We are competitive in pricing
• Allow services users/ and carers / and their family participate in developing individualised care plans
• Promote services users to regain their independence
• Expect service users to be treated with dignity and respect
• The organisation will listen and respond to all feedback
From the policies and procedures the management team has an obligation to ensure the following areas of business are closely monitored and reviewed monthly and timely:
(i) Quality Assurance reports:
– Review of care plan and assessment audit report.
- Review of service user experience reports
- Review of policies and procedure to ensure they remain applicable.
(ii) The management will also review CQC action plans, and recruitment process to ensure learning is shared accordingly and robust measures put in place.
Services and specialisms
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Caring is our Business and Supporting others to be as best as they can be our joy !