Bluebird Care (Barnet)
Questions about care?Call a care expert
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Care Sourcer's team of friendly UK care experts is on hand to help. With years of experience in the care sector and a wealth of knowledge, we can help you find the care you need.
Freephone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
We are very unique in our approach to care and our Carers. There are so many examples but just name a few would be - we pay and treat our carers very well. We pay for our carers studies and encourage them to study. All our carers live in within the B…
We are very unique in our approach to care and our Carers. There are so many examples but just name a few would be - we pay and treat our carers very well. We pay for our carers studies and encourage them to study. All our carers live in within the Borough of Barnet to ensure minimal travelling times and prompt arrivals.
The office team, which is based on the border of Mill Hill, the same time and at no extra charge, will liaise with doctors, OT’s, district nurses, social workers etc where necessary. We will also chase scripts, appointments, arrange consultations and we will arrange government funded equipment and adaptations where appropriate and necessary and do a lot of behind the scene work to ensure the customers is well looked after.
While we have never lost a customer other than due to natural causes, you need not worry about complicated agreements because with us you take one day at a time and you can end the care at any point in time.
We are all fully trained, police checked and insured.
We support people in their own homes for all sorts of reasons;
· People who are getting older and need a hand with everyday tasks
· People with short term or long term illness and/ or memory issues
· People recovering from hospital stays
· Serious illness and complex care (Peg feeding, Catheter care, Oxygen among others)
· As well as many more.
· And we are licensed to administer medication
We go into people’s houses and assist with these tasks among others;
• Personal care including washing and dressing
• Assisting with mobility and using hoists and other mobility aids
• Meal preparation, meal planning, freezing of meals for future use
• Shopping / errands and doctor/ hospital appointments
• Companionship, conversation, walks out and about
• Assistance with medication including administration if required
• We also assist with light house work, laundry , linen changing, washing up among many other tasks
All the team are police checked and we are insured and licensed with the government body CQC.
We are the only home care provider for Alliance Insurance and Bupa. Some of biggest customers include the NHS,Hospice, Motor Neuron Disease Association (MND) and MS Association.
We really pride ourselves in our care, service and reputation.
Services and specialisms
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for children
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment