To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
College of St Barnabas
Blackberry Lane, Lingfield, RH7 6NJ
Visit College of St Barnabas website
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Convalescent care
- 28 beds
- All single bedrooms
- 28 beds in double / twin rooms
- Opened in 1987
- Near public transport
- Wheelchair access
- Personal furniture allowed
- TV point in rooms
- Grounds / gardens
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care provider for more details.
Regulator's inspection rating
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does College of St Barnabas provide?College of St Barnabas provides Residential care.
Is College of St Barnabas regulated?Yes, College of St Barnabas is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
How many residents are there at College of St Barnabas?College of St Barnabas has a total of 28 beds.