To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
Gedling Village Care Home
73 Arnold Lane, Gedling, Nottingham, NG4 4HA
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
Specialist care designed to meet the challenges faced by people living with dementia.
Palliative and end of life care
Care designed to provide quality support and comfort for people living with life-limiting conditions.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Adults under 65 years
- Physical disabilities
- Alzheimer's disease
- 60 beds
- All single bedrooms
- 60 en-suite rooms
- Purpose built, opened in 2013
- Near public transport
- Wheelchair access
- Personal furniture allowed
- TV point in rooms
- Grounds / gardens
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care provider for more details.
Regulator's inspection rating
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does Gedling Village Care Home provide?Gedling Village Care Home provides Residential and Dementia care.
Is Gedling Village Care Home regulated?Yes, Gedling Village Care Home is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Does Gedling Village Care Home provide support for people with dementia?Yes, Gedling Village Care Home provides care designed to meet the challenges faced by people living with dementia.
How many residents are there at Gedling Village Care Home?Gedling Village Care Home has a total of 60 beds.