To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
Sussex Grange Residential Care Home
14 Vincent Road, Selsey, Chichester, PO20 9DH
From the owner
Sussex Grange is a spacious home for 20 elderly people in the peaceful coastal town of Selsey, eight miles south of Chichester in West Sussex. The home is ideally situated in a quiet residential street just a short level walk from the high street and…
Sussex Grange is a spacious home for 20 elderly people in the peaceful coastal town of Selsey, eight miles south of Chichester in West Sussex. The home is ideally situated in a quiet residential street just a short level walk from the high street and the seafront.
Our underlying philosophy at Sussex Grange is to provide a home that offers all the care, choices and opportunities that we would want for ourselves as we grow older, including:
• clean and spacious accommodation
• a wide variety of home-cooked meals using a good selection of fresh fruit & vegetables, as well as fresh meat from the village butcher.
• a range of entertainment and activities within the home
• outings to locations chosen by our residents
• a level of care that meets every need whilst helping to maintain as much independence as you desire.
Our four core values are:
• Respect for all
• Treat everyone as individuals
• Everybody matters
From the manager
“We welcome you to call and discuss any of you care needs, or those of your loved one. Residents choose to live at Sussex Grange so that they can enjoy life, without worrying about day-to-day issues. We strive to make the home as comfortable as possible, and residents are in the excellent hands of our trained and compassionate carers. Everything we do is based on our core values which in turn ensure we provide 'Care with kindness'. ”
— Kellie Ann Barker
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
Palliative and end of life care
Care designed to provide quality support and comfort for people living with life-limiting conditions.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Convalescent care
- 20 beds
- All single bedrooms
- 20 en-suite rooms
- Opened in 1994
- Near public transport
- Wheelchair access
- Personal furniture allowed
- TV point in rooms
- Pets allowed (by arrangement)
- Grounds / gardens
From £988 per week
Verified by care provider
The final price will depend on your individual requirements - contact the care provider for more details.
Regulator's inspection rating
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does Sussex Grange Residential Care Home provide?Sussex Grange Residential Care Home provides Residential care.
Is Sussex Grange Residential Care Home regulated?Yes, Sussex Grange Residential Care Home is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
How many residents are there at Sussex Grange Residential Care Home?Sussex Grange Residential Care Home has a total of 20 beds.