To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
Ross Court Care Home
Overross Close, Ross On Wye, HR9 7BQ
From the owner
A grand and luxurious care home near the historic town of Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire with an excellent reputation. Ross Court Care Home provides high quality residential care with the comforts of home and 24-hour support, in addition to respite care …
A grand and luxurious care home near the historic town of Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire with an excellent reputation. Ross Court Care Home provides high quality residential care with the comforts of home and 24-hour support, in addition to respite care for those requiring shorter stays.
There are ensuite bedrooms, each one a tastefully decorated haven for residents where the staff provide the highest standards of care.
The home has two dining spaces, two lounges, libraries and a bar, and there is a garden with well-maintained walkways, a summer house, gazebo and raised vegetable beds.
We look forward to welcoming you into our home!
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Hearing impairment
- Visual impairment
- Speech impairment
- Parkinson's disease
- Convalescent care
- 37 beds
- 40 single bedrooms
- 1 bed in double / twin rooms
- 36 en-suite rooms
- Opened in 1987
- Near public transport
- Wheelchair access
- Personal furniture allowed
- TV point in rooms
- Pets allowed (by arrangement)
- Grounds / gardens
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care provider for more details.