Mackintosh Centre (Care Home)
Annie's Brae, Mallaig, PH41 4RN
Types of care provided
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
Palliative and end of life care
Care designed to provide quality support and comfort for people living with life-limiting conditions.
Services and specialisms
- Older people - frailty
- Palliative and end of life care
- Physical disability or illness
Care home features
- 8 beds
- No double / twin rooms
- Purpose built, opened in 2001
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care home for more details.
Funding for care in Scotland
Your care home costs could be partially funded by the council. To qualify for this, you must first arrange a care needs assessment
- Free personal and/or nursing care funding is available to anyone aged 65 or over, regardless of their financial situation.
- Funding towards accommodation costs is also available if your assets (property & savings) are below £27,250.
Regulator's inspection rating
Job / business enquiries
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does Mackintosh Centre (Care Home) provide?Mackintosh Centre (Care Home) provides Residential and Palliative care.
Is Mackintosh Centre (Care Home) regulated?Yes, Mackintosh Centre (Care Home) is regulated by the Care Inspectorate.
How many residents are there at Mackintosh Centre (Care Home)?Mackintosh Centre (Care Home) has a total of 8 beds.