To help find the right care home for you, here's some questions you can ask when you enquire.
- What is your visitor policy?
- What types of activities are available?
- Can we specify a visiting GP?
- Are family members allowed to stay overnight?
- Are pets allowed to visit or stay?
- What types of food are offered each week?
- What kinds of days out do you offer?
- Can residents bring personal furniture?
- What security procedures are in place?
- How do you handle complaints?
Do you need to find care urgently? Call our care experts on 0800 048 8618 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to get their impartial guidance.
Contact this home
Call now for more details - staff are happy to answer any of your questions about care.
26 Forebank Street, Dundee, DD1 2PB
Accommodation, meals, and assistance with personal care and medication.
Specialist care designed to meet the challenges faced by people living with dementia.
Palliative and end of life care
Care designed to provide quality support and comfort for people living with life-limiting conditions.
This home offers specialised care for any of the following:
- Adults over 65 years
- Physical disabilities
- Visual impairment
- 56 beds
- All single bedrooms
- Purpose built, opened in 1999
Sorry, we don't have prices for this care home - please contact the care provider for more details.
Funding for care in Scotland
Your care home costs could be partially funded by the council. To qualify for this, you must first arrange a care needs assessment
- Free personal and/or nursing care funding is available to anyone aged 65 or over, regardless of their financial situation.
- Funding towards accommodation costs is also available if your assets (property & savings) are below £28,500.
Regulator's inspection rating
Frequently asked questions
What type of care does Forebank provide?Forebank provides Residential, Dementia, and Palliative care.
Is Forebank regulated?Yes, Forebank is regulated by the Care Inspectorate.
Does Forebank provide support for people with dementia?Yes, Forebank provides care designed to meet the challenges faced by people living with dementia.
How many residents are there at Forebank?Forebank has a total of 56 beds.