Privacy notice – Care Sourcer Survey
Care Sourcer Limited (SCO33138) 38 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, EH3 9DR (“Care Sourcer”), wish to contact you for the purpose of completing a survey (“Survey”) by telephone, email or mail during which you will be asked questions about your experience as a client of a care provider featured on www.caresourcer.com. Care Sourcer will collect personal data and may collect special category data that you disclose when you participate in the Survey.
“Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Care Sourcer will process the following types of personal data about you, in the course of completing the Survey:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Post Code
“Special category data”: is personal data which the GDPR says is more sensitive, and so needs more protection. While Care Sourcer will not seek to collect special category data you may provide the following types of special category data, in the course of completing the Survey:
- Ethnic Origin
Care Sourcer is the Data Controller over any personal and/or special category data processed about you for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. Care Sourcer is committed to protecting your personal data and adheres to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) when processing your personal data. If you have any concerns about Care Sourcer’s processing of your personal data or you have a general enquiry in relation to data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer Graham Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Care Sourcer is processing your personal data for the purposes of reviewing a care provider and to provide feedback for a care provider. Our legal basis for this processing is that you have given your consent as recorded by your signature in Annex 1 to this Privacy Notice.
Care Sourcer shall only share your personal data with the care provider in question. An exception to this would be where we are required to share your personal data in accordance with law or any regulatory requirement to which Care Sourcer is subject or where we are undergoing a corporate restructure.
The personal and/or special category data you provide through this questionnaire will be stored in call recordings and exported into documents.
Care Sourcer will retain your personal and/or special category data for as long as required to fulfil the research outcomes of the Survey.
You can request access to your personal data in certain circumstances ask Care Sourcer to: (i) rectify inaccurate personal data; (ii) erase your personal data from its records; (iii) restrict processing; (iv) object to processing; (v) transfer your personal data to a third party; and (vi) withdraw your consent. To exercise these rights please contact Graham Jones (email@example.com). You can also complain about Care Sourcer’s handling of your personal data to the Information Commissioner’s Office by contacting 0303 123 1113.
To view Care Sourcer’s full GDPR Privacy Notice Policy, visit https://www.caresourcer.com/privacy-policy/.
From: The reader
To: Care Sourcer Limited (SCO33138) 38 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, EH3 9DR
Employee/Client Survey Consent Form
1. I understand that Care Sourcer may collect personal data and/or special category data about me during my participation in a survey (“Survey”) during which I will be asked questions about my experience as a client of a care provider featured on www.caresourcer.com.
2. I understand that by participating in the Survey, Care Sourcer may process the personal data and/or special category data that I provide for the purposes of of reviewing a care provider and to provide feedback for a care provider.
3. I also understand that Care Sourcer may share my data with the 3rd parties identified in the Privacy Notice.
4. Care Sourcer may edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the information collected from me during the Survey. You irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as ‘moral rights’ or similar laws of jurisdiction.
5. I agree to participate in the Survey and consent to Care Sourcer processing all or any part of the personal and/or special category data collected from me for the purposes defined in this Survey Consent Form.
6. I acknowledge that I have also received your Privacy Notice and understand that if I have any queries, I may contact you at the above address.
7. This consent is governed and interpreted in accordance with Scottish Law and the Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.