Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report
See the full report on the CQC website
Dolphin Healthcare Services has been rated as Good by the regulator
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Caring for children
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment
- Substance misuse problems
Dolphin Healthcare Services is a CQC (Care Quality Commission) registered provider of a high quality supported living, live-in care and Domiciliary care services for adults and children with enduring mental illness, learning disability, physical disability, sensory impairment, eating disorder, substance misuse and dementia in the West Midlands.
Dolphin Healthcare Services is committed to providing high standard care and treatment for patients using competent, caring and skilled staff. We treat people courteously with compassion; dignity and respect showing empathy and commitment to their needs and by ensuring that they get the help and support they needed. Person-centred care will form the core of the service we provide. The well trained Dolphin Healthcare staff/carer are committed to meeting our aims and objectives, some of which are:-
• To provide services that are aimed at improving health, promoting well-being and preventing avoidable admissions in to the acute sectors by supporting people to remain in their own homes wherever practicable.
• To ensure treatment, care and support is delivered in accordance with the care requirements of the patient by offering skilled care to enable the individuals to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
• To always seek and obtain consent from patients before engaging in treatment or procedures and where necessary to take into account their best interest.
• To explore and understand patient needs and involve them in decision making about their treatment and care.
• To inculcate in our team a culture of Working Together with families and other health professionals, to foster quick recovery and better patient experience
• To ensure nurses and other members of our care team are trained to undertake the roles that are expected of them and that they have the prerequisite skills to deal with the job roles required of them. Where new skills are required, training will be sourced and delivered in a timely manner.
• To involve the patients, family members, carers and friends as may be dictated by patients or their significant individuals in their holistic care.
• To ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professionals as quickly as possible depending on their presentations.
• To assist in providing patients with an experience and environment that is safe, clean, comfortable, friendly, professional and relaxing.
• To continuously improve the lines of communication with patients using appropriate technologies and language
• To continually evaluate our service and drive improvement through seeking and acting on feedbacks from people using our service, staff and other stakeholders.
• To provide effective and transformational leadership that will foster good and purpose-led care delivery
• To keep, maintain and retain patient’s records in accordance with the legal requirement and for continuity of care.
Visit Dolphin Healthcare Services website
Sheldon Community Centre, Sheldon Heath Road