Refer and claim your £50 Amazon voucher
We know it’s frustrating when someone calls and you’re unable to help. Rather than let their query end there, invite them to use Care Sourcer’s service to find care and as a thank you, we’ll send you a £50 Amazon voucher! *Terms and conditions apply
Thank you for helping us to make sure everyone in need gets the care they deserve.
How Care Sourcer Provider Referrals work
Refer a care seeker
If you don’t have availability, we can help. Invite people to use Care Sourcer by submitting our form so that we have the details we need to help.
Help them find care
We’ll contact the care seeker to explore their care options and help them on their journey to find the right care.
Receive your reward
Once we contact the care seeker, we’ll send you a £50 Amazon voucher. We’ll even let you know how they got on so you’ll always be a part of their journey.
Join to refer in a few simple steps
1. Click ‘Refer’
Log in to Care Sourcer and click on the ‘Refer’ tab at the top of the page.
2. Fill in our form
Enter the details of the person you are referring and some details so we can identify you.
3. Click ‘Submit’
Click ‘Submit’ to send us the completed form and we’ll do the rest.
and many more…
- Each form submission is eligible for one incentive (one £50 Amazon voucher). Submit a separate form for each care package required.
- To be eligible for the referral incentive, your invitee (the person you invited to use Care Sourcer) must not be a current Care Sourcer user. If the invitee has logged in to Care Sourcer in the previous 3 months, the referral will not be eligible for the incentive but may still be contacted by Care Sourcer.
- To be eligible for the referral incentive, the invitee must be looking for care in one of the following geographies: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Edinburgh, Greater London, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton. Invitees looking for care in other areas are not eligible for the referral incentive but may still be contacted by Care Sourcer.
- Care Sourcer will attempt to contact the invitee as soon as possible. If the invitee does not open a care search within 7 days of being referred, the referral will be considered ineligible for the incentive and Care Sourcer will stop trying to contact them.
- A referral is considered valid if the invitee is; not an existing Care Sourcer user, is looking for care in one of the above areas and opens a care search with Care Sourcer within 7 days of being referred.
- Your referral incentive will be emailed to the email address you provide once the invitee has opened a care search with Care Sourcer. If you would like vouchers to be saved in a staff ‘kitty’, please provide a general company email address each time you refer.
- The information provided on this webpage may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. The contents of this page are subject to change and may be updated without notice.