Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report
See the full report on the CQC website
DoCare Limited has been rated as Good by the regulator
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment
Nobilis Care was founded in 2008 by Nicky and David Watt following their own poor experiences of finding quality care for a family member and the difficulties we encountered.
They have worked tirelessly for the last ten years building up a business delivering a service they are truly proud of, giving clients and their families peace of mind, care and support to be able to continue to live at home.
Our reputation has been built, above all, on the quality and dignity of our care service. It is what our customers want and deserve, and it is what gives us our edge over other homecare agencies.
At the heart of Nobilis is you, the client. And this is reflected in everything we do:
- recruiting the very best field and office staff,
- providing unrivalled quality and depth of training,
- ensuring regular and effective daily communications with you,
- really listening and devising a care plan for you that ensures things get done your way
it’s all about providing a really personal and professional care service in a dignified and respectful way.
Visit DoCare Limited website
Griffin Mill, London Road, Thrupp